As the use of illegal substances and drug abuse in the workplace becomes more prevalent, employers today are seeking solutions such as drug screen testing for job candidates. Employers and businesses alike have access to a range of pre-employment drug tests, each offering a unique set of benefits.
We are proud to provide convenient, in-site drug and alcohol testing for future candidates and current employees.
Types of substance testing services:
- DOT drug tests
- Non-DOT drug tests
- Rapid, same-day drug tests
- Urine/hair specimen collections
- Hair drug tests
- Breath alcohol tests/breathalyzer testing
- Medical Review Officer services
- Special drug panels available upon request
Many of our tests are court admissible. We make it a priority to ensure drug and alcohol testing procedures are convenient, affordable, and comfortable for our patients. Our providers and staff ensure the collection process is safe and protects your dignity and privacy.
Preparing for your drug testing visit:
- A Treatment Authorization Form will be required from the employer or health care professional requesting the required laboratory testing
- A photo ID (i.e. driver’s license or employee identification)
- A current insurance identification card (if not covered by employer)
- Credit card, debit card, or health spending account card (if not covered by employer)
Whether you are an employer in need of DOT-certified alcohol testing, post-accident or court ordered screening or are seeking alcohol testing for personal reasons, our team is prepared to assist you. In most cases, we offer instant results and always strive to provide a safe and comfortable environment and convenient testing process. Our certified collectors can help you obtain a clear, accurate picture of an individual’s drug and alcohol use.