The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs. Here are just some of the plans that we accept:
Medical Plans we Accept
- Aetna – Commercial
- Aetna – Medicare Advantage
- BCBSTX Blue Essentials
- BCBSTX Premier HMO
- BCBSTX BAV HMO Exchange Plan
- BCBSTX Medicare Advantage PPO
- Coventry PPO Network PPO Network
- First Health PPO Network
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- HealthSmart – PPO
- HealthSmart – GEPO
- HealthSmart – Accel
- Humana ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO/PFFS
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO
- Independent Medical Systems PPO
- SmartCare/Imagine Health PPO Network
- United Healthcare – PPO/HMO/EPO/POS
- United Healthcare’s Medicare Advantage Plans
Dental Plans we Accept
We accept PPO insurances, Medicaid & CHIP for children 18 and under.
Vision Plans we Accept
We are also now accepting: Spectera, VSP, EyeMed, Superior Vision Plan (Commercial and Managed Care), and many more!
- Superior Vision
- Vision Service Plan
If you do not see your plan listed here, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.